Infusionsoft Campaigns Old Skool
I just quickly wanted to share the results some Infusionsoft campaigns I for a private client of mine recently. The client works in the property investment niche and sells a number of high ticket education programmes.
Although he does quite a lot of webinars I suggested we try something different.
The client was launching a high ticket coaching programme retailing at £1997 and wanted to invite people to a webinar and then they could subsequently apply for a place on the programme. (This was deliberately set up to pre-qualify interested parties as the next step would be a telephone interview.)
The client uses InfusionSoft so tracking of things can be a little easier with it.
How are using your Infusionsoft Campaigns?
Here’s what I suggested:-
Invite via a postcard and person who
- Has previously spent over £200 in last 12 months (so we had full postal address and was fairly recent purchase)
- Not opened last 3 emails sent over last 30 days ( there was no point sending postcard to someone who opens all emails)
From doing several quick searches in the database we got a list of 483 people.
These were all then sent a postcard in the mail at a cost of 38p each. (Total cost including design was £183.54 + £50 Design = £233.54).
We set up a unique URL (via an affiliate link) so we could track metrics.
Here are the results…
- 483 Postcards sent
- 129 people viewed link (We also set up re-targeting)
- 79 people registered (61% sign up)
- 33 Attended live webinar (41% attendance LIVE)
- 11 Watched Replay (13.9% attended REPLAY)
- 9 Applications (11.4% of registered)
- 3 Sign ups (3.8%)
- Profit (3 x £1997 = £5991 -£233.54 = £5757.46
Just goes to show that you should be using multiple marketing channels to maximise your sales and profits.
Some people will respond better to something in the mail than just a regular email. I bet the majority of your competition is not using direct mail. Use it to differentiate yourself. Make sure you track everything to see if it returns a profit.