How we can help
- WordPress website design and development
- Expert integration with Infusionsoft
- Business-winning landing pages
- E-commerce websites
- Specialists in Membership websites
- Lead generating responsive websites – Optimised for speed
- Search Engine Optimisation – SEO
- Content creation, syndication and promotion
- Pay per Click Advertising (AdWords)
- Efficient use of Social Media
To have the website you need, you must know what you want it to do!
Before you even enter the design stage have you planned the website? Have you thought about what you want the website to do, what it needs to have and how it needs to integrate with your CRM systems, payment gateways or sales funnels?
That is where we excel. Our websites convert and our experience of integrating shopping carts, membership capability, video syndication and marketing automation means that we have the agility to help you from start to finish.
There’s no need to figure all this out by yourself.
We can help with the planning; the sitemap, the page hierarchy, the most effective URL structure and wireframe designs of pages.
We design all pages to sign-off, before development (including smartphone view).
Development is on a client domain where password access is provided to pre-populate the site with content, including meta data (we can help).
We can upload the site onto your hosting platform, or provide hosting for you.
We can provide ongoing site support to maintain plug-ins and WordPress version upgrades.
We can sort all 301 re-directs.
What really impressed us about working with Damian is his ability to quickly look inside our Infusionsoft application and make immediate recommendations that boost our bottom line.
- Drawing and Talking asked us to design and build an informative and dynamic directory website to promote Drawing and Talking…
- DNA Vetcare Group approached us to rebuild all of their surgery websites, which were not responsive and lacked the functionality…
- Business Academy for Women needed help with their membership website. We were more than happy to help! Their business is…